Find more videos like this on The Final Rep Fitness, Inc.
We’ve all been there, long days at the office, out and about with the kids, and never find the time to eat. We then tend to wait too long to decide on what to eat and end up starving and grabbing whatever is available.
What is the problem with this?
When you're hungry, you're not going to be very selective. More times than not, when your body signals this to your brain, you tend to grab whatever is the closest to you. And many times, the choices are not great. Also, you feel like you need to eat quickly because you're starving, so you often outrace the fullness signal that would normally get transmitted to your stomach. Hence, you continue pounding down calories that will end up residing in your buttocks and midsection.
The goal is to keep from getting ravenously hungry while you improve your metabolic efficiency.
Here is your solution.
If you're currently eating three meals a day, take roughly the same amount of food and spread it over four or five meals instead. Remember however, if you're overstuffing yourself calorically, then spreading the meals out will not help much. You must stay within your daily caloric needs to make this work.
An extra tidbit for you:
If you eat more consistently throughout the day, your muscles will have plenty of fuel for exercise, wherever it falls in your schedule. Eating at shorter intervals will also help flatten out excessive rises and dips in your blood sugar, which means you'll have energy available for use more consistently.
Angela Rogge - Omaha, NE
http://www.beconfidentlyfit.com/profile/AngelaRogge

I had worked out with trainers before so I thought I knew what to expect. Trevor showed me that trainers are definitely not created equal and I quickly realized this experience would be nothing like I had before.
Each time I would work out with him it was always different. That is one of the things I love the most! I never know what to expect and my body is always shocked in some manner. I have learned how strong I can be and he pushes me each time to reach a little further within myself for the endurance to keep going.
By May I had shed the 20 pounds of baby weight I had left and I had lost a total of 12 inches off my body by mid-July. I saw definition in parts of my body I never realized I could and felt so much more confident in my fitness abilities in and out of the gym. Beyond training me he gave me the tools I needed to continue on my own.
When an un-expect abdominal surgery threw me a huge set-back in September I was very discouraged and frustrated. Trevor helped guide me through my recovery with what I should and shouldn’t try in regards to exercise. Now that I am more fully recovered, he is modifying what I should and shouldn’t do to help me meet my final goals.
I would recommend Trevor to anyone looking to change their bodies and their attitudes toward fitness. He is very professional and carefully executes a plan of action tailored to your specific needs and goals. I have referred many friends to him and whenever I’m asked about my fitness routines, I always mention him because I trust his abilities that much.
Angela Rogge (Omaha, NE)
I started training with Trevor Davis on February 15, 2008 when my baby was 5 months old. I still had 20 pounds of the 65 I gained when I was pregnant to lose and was having problems bouncing back after my second c-section.
I had worked out with trainers before so I thought I knew what to expect. Trevor showed me that trainers are definitely not created equal and I quickly realized this experience would be nothing like I had before.
Each time I would work out with him it was always different. That is one of the things I love the most! I never know what to expect and my body is always shocked in some manner. I have learned how strong I can be and he pushes me each time to reach a little further within myself for the endurance to keep going.
By May I had shed the 20 pounds of baby weight I had left and I had lost a total of 12 inches off my body by mid-July. I saw definition in parts of my body I never realized I could and felt so much more confident in my fitness abilities in and out of the gym. Beyond training me he gave me the tools I needed to continue on my own.
When an un-expect abdominal surgery threw me a huge set-back in September I was very discouraged and frustrated. Trevor helped guide me through my recovery with what I should and shouldn’t try in regards to exercise. Now that I am more fully recovered, he is modifying what I should and shouldn’t do to help me meet my final goals.
I would recommend Trevor to anyone looking to change their bodies and their attitudes toward fitness. He is very professional and carefully executes a plan of action tailored to your specific needs and goals. I have referred many friends to him and whenever I’m asked about my fitness routines, I always mention him because I trust his abilities that much.
Angela Rogge (Omaha, NE)
No comments:
Post a Comment