Find more videos like this on The Final Rep Fitness, Inc.
Over the next two weeks, I am going to touch pace on an extremely effective training protocol with my two part series.
Today we are going to look at a unique type of resistance training which will really fire up your fat-burning furnace. This type of workout addresses not only calories burned during the workout, but also calories burned after the workout. In order to achieve these results, you need to address your body’s own hormonal response to training.
When you put these all together, you can seriously increase the fat-burning effect you generate with each and every workout.
Now let’s take a closer look at this;
The calories you burn during workout:
Every time you exercise, you burn calories. The amount of calories you burn depends on the specific exercise you're doing, how intense it is and how long you do it for.
The calories burned after workout:
The interesting part, the more intense the exercise you perform, the more your overall metabolism is boosted and the more calories your body will burn AFTER the workout as it strives to recover from the training.
The practical result is this...if you do long, slow cardio training for your fat loss, you will burn calories during the workout, but your metabolism will go back to its normal rate very soon after. If you increase the pace (like in my HIIT article), you create a much greater demand on your body and your metabolism is elevated upwards long after your workout is done - this can be for up to 24 hours after!
When it comes to fat loss, intensity is the key, not your resistance to boredom during repetitive movement.
How your hormones react to training
When you exercise, whether it’s for fat loss or any other purpose, your body secretes hormones in response to the training. The big one that we want to key in on for fat loss is Growth Hormone.
Without diving too much into the science of Growth Hormone (GH for short), it's enough to know that one of the primary functions of GH is to send a signal to your body to burn fat for fuel. It’s also involved in many other functions, including muscle building, immune system function and connective tissue repair.
So how do we maximize the release of natural GH in the body from training?
Lactic Acid.
Lactic Acid is one of the key "ingredients" that we want the body to produce in order to maximize the release of GH. When the body detects large amounts of Lactic Acid in the blood stream, GH is secreted in response.
To sum it up, the greater the burn, the greater the GH release.
So how do we maximize all three aspects of fat loss that I mentioned above?
Check back next week and I will share the secret…
Nikki Jacob (Omaha,NE) -Amazing Client
http://www.beconfidentlyfit.com/profile/NikkiJacob
http://www.beconfidentlyfit.com/profile/NikkiJacob

My ultimate goal was to lose weight for my wedding, but I thought I could do it on my own, and honestly, I was too embarrassed of how out of shape I was. Finally, my fiancé convinced me that a meeting with a personal trainer could help me reach my goals faster. I gave in, and decided to try six training sessions with Trevor.
Our first session went better than I ever could have imagined. He was very knowledgeable and I learned how to use many of the strength machines that I never would have tried on my own. After our workout, he sat down with me and gave me a nutrition and cardio plan. I followed what he told me and I began seeing results immediately, losing 8 pounds in my first month of training with him. I was so excited and motivated after our first 6 sessions that I wanted to keep going. After about 5 months of training with Trevor, I had lost 50 pounds and 3 pants sizes! From there on, I continued on my own, utilizing everything he had taught me. Sometimes it is still hard to get to the gym, but it is incredibly motivating to walk in everyday and always have someone cheering you on.
As of today, I have lost 90 pounds and 6 pants sizes! Training with Trevor was one of the most fun and rewarding experiences I have had. I never thought I’d be able to lose weight so successfully, and actually enjoy working out! I would recommend trying personal training with Trevor to anyone, even if you are skeptical of the results you will achieve. You just might be surprised
Our first session went better than I ever could have imagined. He was very knowledgeable and I learned how to use many of the strength machines that I never would have tried on my own. After our workout, he sat down with me and gave me a nutrition and cardio plan. I followed what he told me and I began seeing results immediately, losing 8 pounds in my first month of training with him. I was so excited and motivated after our first 6 sessions that I wanted to keep going. After about 5 months of training with Trevor, I had lost 50 pounds and 3 pants sizes! From there on, I continued on my own, utilizing everything he had taught me. Sometimes it is still hard to get to the gym, but it is incredibly motivating to walk in everyday and always have someone cheering you on.
As of today, I have lost 90 pounds and 6 pants sizes! Training with Trevor was one of the most fun and rewarding experiences I have had. I never thought I’d be able to lose weight so successfully, and actually enjoy working out! I would recommend trying personal training with Trevor to anyone, even if you are skeptical of the results you will achieve. You just might be surprised
at what you will learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment